Everybody loves making Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner extra special. When it comes to meal preparation, there are classic traditions that you cannot do without. One of them is the mouth-watering roast pork rib that deserves a place in the centrepiece of every festive table. A showstopper rib roast is truly a toast during a Christmas feast. It is a perfect dish to pair with the delectable oven-roasted turkey.
But planning the holiday meal takes time and effort. It involves shopping for all the ingredients, prepping, cooking, and garnishing. All these activities can steal your precious time away from other festivity essentials. The good news is- you can order your favorite ready-to-cook dishes from the famous Christmas food delivery specialty store — Jeffrey’s Christmas Kitchen.
Here is Jeffrey’s favorite Roast Pork Rib recipe:
Serving a satisfying roast pork ribs dish requires two factors — the quality of roast and the perfection of internal temperature. The Honey Roasted Baby Back Pork Ribs of Jeffrey’s Kitchen have them both, making it a must-have dish for every special occasion. It uses premium imported ingredients and is roasted perfectly for a fall-off-the-bone experience.
You can always order the best-roasted pork rib through our Christmas food delivery services. However, you can also make one for your family at home. To continuously enjoy a piece that is so tender, so meaty, and so tasty, you only need to follow these simple steps. First, allow the meat to come to room temperature for at least 30 minutes. This will ensure that your roast will have that mouth-watering crispy exterior that you long for. As you wait for the meat, preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Once all the herbs and spices are added, roast the meat for 15 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit. If you’re roasting a larger portion, increase the roasting time by 15 more minutes. Decrease the oven’s temperature to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and cook per pound of meat for at least 15 minutes until you achieve the desired doneness. Remove any roasting pan covering when cooking, and always roast with the fatty side up.
To ensure that your meat is cooked at the temperature you desire, always use a meat thermometer. Once done, take the roast out of the oven and let them cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.
How to Serve Your Roast Pork Rib
Thanksgiving dinners and gatherings over the Christmas season would never be the same with these delectable roast pork ribs. Indulge your family and friends in a sumptuous meal that’s not only tasty but also visually appetising. Spice up your roast pork rib by serving it in a wooden cheese or charcuterie board. Carefully place the meat in the middle and lay a few slices next to the bigger meat portion for a more aesthetic appeal.
If you’re in the mood for garlic mashed potatoes, work them into the dish. Remember not to overpower the roast with this side dish. You can roast the garlic to add flavour without being too strong. After that, blend the buttered garlic with the mashed potatoes.
You can also try making your own gravy to add more depth and flavour to your roasted pork rib dish. And to top it all off, add applesauce and your favorite veggies to have something to offer to your friends who can’t eat their roast pork without it.
5 Best Foods That Go Well With Roast Pork Rib
Holidays are meant to be festive, and what better way to spread some holiday cheer than serving good food? While your roast pork rib may be the star of the night, you can add other food that would make the celebration even grander. Here are some of the best foods that go well with your delectable roast pork rib.
- Coleslaw – Who could say no to light and tangy coleslaw, right? The vinegar base of this raw cabbage side dish pairs well with your juicy and rich pork meat. All you need to do is toss cabbage and carrots in a large bowl before adding scallions and mixing them. After which, get another bowl and whisk some rice vinegar, lime zest, and yogurt into the coconut oil before seasoning them with salt and pepper. Carefully toss your dressing with the veggies until the latter is well coated. Refrigerate for at least four hours before serving.
- Cornbread – If your guests want more spiciness and your roast pork is not enough, you can add sweet and spicy cornbread to your menu. As you bake your cornbread, add some fresh chilis for a kick of spice. If Fresno chilis aren’t available, go for jalapeños. Slice them thin and spread evenly into your batter for a well-distributed spiciness. And when you’re done baking, drizzle a generous amount of honey on top of it.
- Bite-size mac and cheese – Because of its tiny size, this mac and cheese will bring a crunchy and creamy texture that will surely complement your main dish. The kids will surely love this treat that comes in mini sizes. They could also serve this as an appetiser. Your guests would indeed look forward to the main course if even the appetiser is this tasty!
- Microwaved mashed potatoes – This will always be an all-time favorite as a side dish. The potatoes’ slightly coarse texture and buttery and garlicky taste will surely perk up one’s taste buds. Preparing them is as easy as mashing, adding flavours, and microwaving. You can season them however you want.
- Homemade pickles – It won’t be called rib night if you don’t serve the pickles. Make your meal preparation extra thoughtful by making your own pickles. Before the holidays, pack the cucumbers, add some dill sprig, mustard seed, and garlic before pouring in the vinegar and seasoning them with salt and pepper. Refrigerate the pickles for two days to two weeks before serving.
With Christmas just around the corner, it’s the right time to plan your family celebration. Indulge yourself during this much-awaited season by having your loved ones around you and partaking in all their favourite foods. Order now and experience the tender, juicy, and crackling Jeffrey’s Kitchen products, as well as the perks of opting for a Christmas turkey Singapore delivery service.
Although you can always order via our turkey delivery Singapore service, self-pickup is also available. Please drop by our restaurant if you don’t want to take advantage of our turkey food delivery and Christmas delivery Singapore services.
To get your pre-order item, simply show your order number for confirmation. We don’t do transactions on the self-collection premises, so please order in advance. This is to uphold our commitment to not jeopardising the advanced orders of our customers.
Eager to taste this mouth-watering roast pork rib but got no time to prepare it yourself? Try our Roast Pork Rib now! With this flavourful main course, appetising side dishes, and splendid company, your holiday dinners will surely be delightful.